Watchtower v. Village of Stratton
FREE LIVE WEBINAR FOR ATTORNEYS
NOVEMBER 17, 2022 | 2:00PM–3:50PM (ET)
Important: Save or bookmark this page!Have a Question?
Please download the program materials and CLE forms prior to the program:
- Use the Zoom link provided in your confirmation email to attend the program.
- Join Zoom using the same name provided at registration (or rename immediately after admittance). Attendance verification is required.
- Submit any questions using the Zoom chat feature. Questions will be answered at the end of the program.
- Check if your jurisdiction requires additional CLE forms (see below).
- Please complete an evaluation after the program. Evaluations can be submitted online or by email, depending on the jurisdiction.
- Instructions for obtaining a certificate will be provided at the end of the program.
State-Specific CLE Forms:
Note: States with interactivity forms require attorneys to submit a code announced during the program. Depending on the jurisdiction, these must be submitted online or by email and must be received within 5 days of the live program.
Program Evaluation: PDF Only